Announcing the fourth Londonist guided walk.
When: Friday 8 February.
What: Piccadilly warriors, sapphic Royalty, bonkers fashion, nazi dogs, naval heroes and lovesick gardeners are amongst the cast on this dysfunctional relationship stroll through St James.
Who: Chris Roberts, your genial guide from our previous walks is back. Chris is a veteran tour guide, author of Cross-River Traffic, resurrector of the Penny Dreadful with his One Eye Grey, and all-round top bloke.
Where: Meet at north end of Green Park's Queens Walk (pedestrian route on the East side of the park). Outside Green Park tube. 7.30
There are almost six reasons you should come:
1. It's free! And contains only the smallest of catches (Chris uses the opportunity to try and flog copies of One Eye Grey. Bless him).
2. You'll meet other London obsessives, including some of the Londonist team.
3. You’ll be guided by the master brain behind the Evening Standard Random Headline Generator.
4. There's beer. (Though that’s not free.)
5. You get an exclusive Londonist badge (exclusive in that we're not aware of anyone else making Londonist badges).
If you'd like to join us, it’d be nice if you could let us know by emailing londonist - at - gmail - dot – com, so we have an idea of numbers (and we can give you our numbers should you be late). But really, you can just turn up on the day if you can’t be arsed to make a commitment. We’re easy-going like that.