- Twelve survivors of the 7 July attacks are due to give evidence to the London Assembly's 7 July Review Committee today.
- An inquest has heard how American lawyer Katherine Ward ignored police attempts to help her before jumping from a window ledge at the Jury's hotel in Kensington in January.
- The Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead is to cut 500 jobs due to debts, bringing the total number of NHS job cuts to more than 2,000 in less than a week.
- One of Picasso's last efforts, Dora Maar With Cat, is to go on display at Sotheby's ahead of an aucion in New York in May.
- Pete Burns and his boyfriend have been 'evicted' from a luxury London hotel after refusing to pay the whole of their bill. Burns had to be escorted from the building by police.
Last Updated 23 March 2006