- Several million pounds are thought to have been stolen in a raid on a Securitas van last night in Woolston, Warrington.
- After delays reckoned to have cost £35m, the Government has finally approved the £1.1bn redevelopment of St Bartholomew's hospital and the Royal London.
- Queen's Club want to sell the Lawn Tennis Association to its members for £45 million, but first they have to work out if they legally own the place or not.
- The Tate's Turner, Whistler, Monet exhibition was the most popular exhibition in Britain last year. It got more than 4,000 visitors a day.
- The V for Vendetta premiere went ahead last night despite the rain. Natalie Portman says our grub is improving but the shopping is too pricey for her.
- Pete Doherty has been told by a court that he's doing "quite well," with his drug rehabilitation programme. We'd hate to see the blokes who are doing badly.
Last Updated 09 March 2006