- A year after Associated Newspapers promised to share its afternoon newspaper distribution rights the owners of the Metro freesheet have "unconditionally and irrevocably" given up its exclusive right to distribute on the rail networks.
- The top 10 areas in the UK with the highest reported instances of ID theft are all in London.
- David Cameron has been asking whether the 2012 developments will benefit all of London.
- London Underground has won Train Operator of the Year award at the HSBC Rail Business Awards (no laughing please).
- Gordon Brown had a meeting with Shakira yesterday. Really, he did.
Last Updated 03 March 2006