- Thursday's Tube strike has been called off after "provisional outline agreements" were made.
- An inquiry into the murder of John Monckton is expected to aim criticism at the probation system.
- Ken has announced that London is to get 67 more green, hydrogen buses over the next four years.
- Fourteen members of the international cocaine smuggling 'Bling Bling Gang' were jailed yesterday for a total of 178 years on yesterday.
- George Michael says he has no complaints about his treatment at the hands of the Met and won't be making a record about his experience. He will, unfortunately, continue to record songs about other things.
Last Updated 28 February 2006