- A protest will take place outside the Danish embassy this weekend, over the controversial cartoons printed in the newspaper Jyllands-Posten.
- The London borough with more speed cameras than any other is....(drumroll)...Croydon.
- The jury is out in the trial of Former Bay City Rollers singer Les McKeown, who's charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
- Kate Moss has flown out of the UK, possibly never to return. Apparently she's thinking of buying a mansion in Malibu. Well aren't we all?
- Paris Hilton is going to be a 'red carpet interviewer' for ITV2 during this year's Brit Awards. This is despite not knowing that London is in the UK.
Last Updated 03 February 2006