- The two men who stabbed a 31-year-old man to death last Thursday had mugged an other man sitting on Kensal Green Tueb platform just 30 minutes previously.
- A 47-year-old banker who was suspended by HBOS has launched a £10 million action against her employer, claimign that her boss could not "manage a clever and successful woman".
- Abigail Morri, artistic director of theSoho Theatre has quit after 13 years, saying "It's almost running too smoothly for my taste. I had another child last year, and three children is a lot when you're running a theatre."
- Belgian artist Carsten Holler has been given the task of filling the Turbine Hall at Tate Modern.
- Michael Jackson is to attend the London premiere of Get Rich or Die Tryin tonight. Should be interesting.
Last Updated 17 January 2006