- Talks between the RMT and LU have resumed but at a speaking engagement last night Ken Livingstone made it very clear that he wasn't about to cave in to the Union's demands.
- An African pastor was arrested in south London yesterday regarding allegations made on the Today programme that he identified children as witches and encouraged their parents to beat them.
- Cabinet minister Hilary Armstrong has started a petition to get Galloway out fo the Sleb' BB house. And if you were wondering where Oona King had got to she's taking an extended holidat in Sri Lanka.
- Do you want to take part in the London Marathon with Matthew Pinsent? Of course you do! Here's how.
- And because it's Friday, here's our favourite local headlineof the week: Could hairdressers be the new politicians?
Last Updated 13 January 2006