- London may get its very own live in LA cop, according to Bill Bratton.
- If you're travelling from Paddington station to Heathrow airport today then you might be voluntarily and randomly tested airport-style. Today is the first day for testing the new body scanners.
- Plans to rebuild St Bartholomew’s hospital (the oldest in London) have been put on ice because the Government has yet to sign off on the £1.15 billion Private Finance Initiative scheme.
- London now has its own panel of recycling experts. Why? Because of the Olympics of course.
- And Pete Doherty is due up in court today to face drug charges. While playing at Koko on Monday he invited his fans to come and support him.
Last Updated 11 January 2006