- No half day for the staff at ACAS today, they've got to host talks between the RMT and London Underground to try and avoid a new year's strike.
- A 23-year-old student from Tottenham will appear in court today charged in connection with the July 21 bombings.
- Bobby De Niro buys a £5000 round for drinkers at the Good Shepherd pub in Notting Hill.
- Those 'guarantees' of a white Christmas have now have now turned into "a very small chance of some sleet showers for eastern areas".
- Tweedy suffers a 'nipple slip' and then gives husband Ashley Cole a birthday cake in the shape of a PSP. That girl is pure class.
Last Updated 23 December 2005