- The Multiplex group have finally admitted that Wembley probably won't be ready for the FA Cup.
- Three men from Park Road who burgled pensioners by pretending to be policeman were jailed yesterday.
- The biggest business in the Lea Valley has agreed a deal with the LDA for relocation to clear the way for Olympic developments.
- London drug driving campaign launches with claim that "40% of young drivers get behind the wheel while under the influence of drugs." Talking of which, Pete Doherty could be facing jail again.
- The car park at the International Press Centre, Holborn, has been named the worst for forgetting where you parked.
Last Updated 21 December 2005