- The 21 July bombers are at the Old Bailey today via videolink.
- Ken calls the Bush administration"A gang of thugs".
- The call for council tax contributions to 2012 to be capped at the initial £625 million estimate were thrown out of Parliament last night.
- Oxford Street will be pedestrianised on December 17. They're calling it Oxford Street - Christmas Treat.
- Pete Doherty is searched by police in Soho after leaving a 'drug paraphernalia store'. And then he has a quick strum on his guitar. What a scamp!
Last Updated 08 December 2005