- No individual will face charges over the Ladbroke Grove rail crash.
- One of the men accused of murdering John Monckton has claimed he's been framed and was never at the scene of the crime.
- A "drunken end-of-term rampage" by LSE students has caused tens of thousands of pounds of damage to the English department of King’s College. Apparently it was a 'drunken conga' which sparked the whole thing off.
- A Titian painting found in a London garage recently, is expected to fetch more than £5m when it's auctioned tomorrow.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew have spoken out strongly against an increase in flights at Heathrow.
Last Updated 07 December 2005