- A London plumber has been charged under the Terrorism Act after being found in posession of "three Uzis, 3,000 rounds of ammunition, three silencers and nine magazines."
- The Eminem karaoke murderer, Christopher Duncan, has been sentenced to life for the murder of 26-year-old law student Jagdip Najran.
- London's knife crackdown (also known as Operation Blunt) begins today. The producers of Edward Scissorhands are thought to be worried.
- GB's failure to include funding for athletes preparing for 2012 in his Pre-Budget Report is 'devastating news' according to the British Olympic Association.
- Homeless charity Crisis is looking for plumbers, electricians and other manual labourers to help them in the run up to Xmas.
Last Updated 06 December 2005