- A former communications officer and a former parliamentary researcher appeared at Bow Street magistrates' court yesterday to face charges under the Official Secrets Act over the leaking of the 'bomb al-Jazeera' document.
- The men who are most likely to pay for sex are apparently those aged between 25 and 35 who are unmarried or divorced and live in London.
- The official 'election artist' David Godbold is claiming MPs tried to censor his work.
- The Met is introducing a zero tolerance policy to cannabis in Brixton.
- And talking of drugs and lack of tolerance... Pete Doherty has been arrested for posession of crack after 'driving erratically' on the Cleveland Road.
Last Updated 01 December 2005