- Bob Kiley is to step down as London Transport Chief in January 2006. Epolitix.com has all the goss'.
- Angela Merkel arrived in London yesterday to play 'middle woman' between us and France over the EU budget.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will not face charges over the alleged rape in the Sanderson hotel in October.
- Patrick Stewart just can't stay out the news. Now he's gone and lost the only script for A Christmas Carol, due to open in two weeks.
- And because it's Friday here's our favourite local headline from the week: Daredevil says his charity climb was better than sex.
Last Updated 25 November 2005