- Homeless charity St Mungos are calling on the government to provide medical care to people living on the streets "who now have a life expectancy less than the general population during the Victorian era."
- The three men who kicked 30-year-old Christopher Yates to death in east London in November last year have been been found guilty of murder.
- Lord Goldsmith threatens newspaper editors with Official Secrets Act if they reveal any more of the document the Mirror quoted as part of it's 'Bush plot to bomb his ally' story.
- Lambeth, Newham, Southwark, Haringey, Brent and Hackney are to receive money seized from criminals to fund groups tackling gun, gang and knife crime.
- William Hill have slashed the price of Big Ben failing to chime due to the cold from 100/1 to 25/1 as punters decide they like those odds.
Last Updated 23 November 2005