- Wood Green hacker Gary McKinnon could face extradition to the US today.
- A man died after falling through the roof of a supermarket during a police chase earlier this week. The supermarket was open at the time and one shopper was hurt.
- Two men have been arrested after 200kg of pure ketamine was found at a house in Hillingdon.
- The New England Journal of Medicine tells us that David Blaine lost a quarter of his body weight and was showing signs of liver impairment after his 'ordeal' in the Tower bridge box. And the world shrugs.
- Teri Hatcher instructs London law firm Schillings to issue and serve libel proceedings in the UK against the publishers of the Daily Sport.
Last Updated 24 November 2005