- A man has died after being stabbed during an argument in Lee.
- Unexpected: a fox falls through the ceiling of a children’s ward at North Middlesex University Hospital.
- Wellwishers donate money to Kris Cook’s JustGiving page, after he died while cycling RideLondon.
- We love maps, but this one not so much: wildlife crimes in London.
- Battersea Power Station developers want a station on the not-yet-confirmed Crossrail 2 line.
- Ten things Boris Johnson could do for London before getting distracted by Parliament.
- Thames Water apologises for the burst Ealing water main. Bet you feel better now.
- The leonine tomb of Frank C Bostock, Animal King, in Abney Park cemetery.
- Lost Postman’s Park memorials.
- Farewell to Sir Richard MacCormac, architect of Southwark Station and New Broadcasting House.
- Watch base jumpers hurling themselves off one of the Canary Wharf towers.
- How long did you wait in the queue for tickets to see Benedict Cumberbatch at the Barbican? At the time of writing we’re #3922 (we’ve been waiting since 9.30am).
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do