- A man was stabbed near Clapham North station in the early hours of this morning.
- There’s a potentially huge Gaza protest happening in central London tomorrow.
- Hurricane Bertha might be paying us a visit this weekend.
- Kingston Carnival has been cancelled amid fears of overcrowding.
- A nun has removed a ‘jihadi’ flag from an east London housing estate, and according to the Standard, may then have gone to Clacton-on-Sea with the people who put it up in the first place.
- The latest Crossrail extension proposal is cross-examined.
- The Trocadero ain’t what it used to be.
- The Guardian asks whether the London 2012 Games were worth it.
- How the Barbican rose from the ashes of the Blitz.
- What London might be like by 2050.
- Will we ever see an article on Peckham without references to gentrification, Frank’s and Only Fools and Horses?
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do