- Scores of demonstrators have marched from Brixton to Downing Street, demanding reparation for the slave trade.
- A pay dispute between the owners of Brixton’s Ritzy cinema and its workers has been (more or less) resolved.
- Influential London graffiti artist King Robbo has died. A few years back, he had a much-publicised spat with Banksy.
- London buses (well, four of them) will be fitted with bike/pedestrian detection software.
- Forget the Garden Bridge for a moment — Charlton might be getting its own green crossing.
- Know where inner London’s largest forest is? You might be surprised.
- Enough lambasting of Secret Cinema. Its Back to the Future show is up and running, and receiving good reviews.
- What do you think are the nine worst things to do in London?
- Christmas may be a while off, but we’ve already found the ideal stocking filler for any Boris lovers in your life.
- Islington Council wants to pull down trees near Old Street to build a block of flats. It’s prompted protest in the form of a song.
Art & Photography
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do