- There was unplanned drama in the West End last night, when dramatic explosions set a lorry on fire.
- An inquest discovers that a woman shot by London police in 1985 died from the bullet in 2011.
- The Guardian’s Nick Davies asks how the Met is going to explain ‘five years of failure’.
- One more police matter: Scotland Yard made a tidy sum of £125 million by selling off their stations.
- Tube power workers are extending their strike, but it’s unlikely to affect commuters.
- TfL’s managing director of planning says the network can cope with 10 million passengers.
- The Declaration of Independence is coming to the British Library.
- Vital organs need an MOT? Good news — The Heart and Lung Repair Shop comes to a Hammersmith shopping centre this month.
- Have we reached peak pop-up?
- Do you live in a God-fearing or Godless area of London?
Best Of London
Museums & Galleries
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do