- Mayor’s office gets £75m bill for Sony warehouse fire during riots.
- Pensioners attacked in East Ham and Woolwich Arsenal.
- A friend of Stephen Lawrence calls for random knife-checks on pupils.
- Huge One Nine Elms development will be more hotel, less office space.
- London’s top ten steps and staircases.
- Clueless jewel thief leaves photo of himself at crime scene.
- Vice reviews UKIP’s Croydon Carnival.
- The rise of the WILLIEs (Work in London, Live in Edinburgh).
- The tube cost time machine.
- The BBC interviews ‘the loo lady‘, who offers tours of the capital’s bogs.
- Sad news: we hear that the North Pole pub on the Isle of Dogs is due to close on Friday. Recent local demolition and developments have ruined their trade.
Books & Poetry
Christmas in London
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do