- There could be a major tube strike over the weekend. Negotiations continue.
- Babies in buggies are particularly vulnerable to London smog.
- London is in a house price bubble, damnit.
- Happy 500th birthday to Trinity House, near the Tower of London.
- Ukip’s Croydon carnival descends into farce as ‘misled’ musicians refuse to play.
- Bradley Wiggins is celebrated with a sculpture in south Kilburn.
- Alan Johnson’s memoir This Boy, about his childhood in Notting Hill, wins award.
- “It’s time we stopped calling people hipsters.“
- The real story of Phyllis Pearsall, of A-Z fame. Did she really walk all those streets?
- Sherlock Holmes is coming to the Museum of London. Here’s what’ll be on show.
- Or see an ickle baby mammoth at the Natural History Museum.
- Win a trip in a tube driver’s cab.
Books & Poetry
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do