- Where is the geographical centre of London? The debate goes on. Knight Frank says its on Embankment. Spurious at best reckons mapping expert Adam Dennett. His colleague Ollie O’Brien offers another location…in Soho. We maintain it’s this spot in Lambeth.
- Homes sought for the Waltham Abbey Hitler kittens.
- How the council elections will change the political colour of the capital.
- London diocese boosts women bishops plan.
- London is booming.
- The Tube cupboard with a licence to store sausages.
- Yuppies are back, and here’s where they like to live.
- Gold-roofed Croydon school wins RIBA architecture award.
- Protests at Israeli minister’s visit.
- Inside an 8,000-bed air raid shelter beneath Clapham.
- Filming begins in London on the new Star Wars film.
- Round-up of this week’s London railway news.
Museums & Galleries
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do