- Squatters take over recently closed Hampstead police station.
- London Live viewing figures ‘truly disastrous’. If the numbers cited are true, that’s an understatement.
- Gherkin owners file for bankruptcy, probably up for sale soon.
- The lost plans to convert Battersea Power Station into a theme park.
- City of London pubs: 1973 compared with 2014.
- Someone actually dares to (lightly) criticise Hammersmith’s River Café.
Christmas in London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do