- Met chief in favour of 50:50 recruitment (i.e. recruit as many ethnic minorities as white officers).
- Farewell Tony Benn.
- Prince Charles weighs in on London house prices.
- Latest on the Earl’s Court redevelopment, and how it’s being marketed to the well-heeled.
- Crossrail extension to Reading: an in-depth discussion.
- The BBC visits the upgrade works at London Bridge station.
- Tracks to Uxbridge face lengthy closure this summer.
- Debate over pedestrianisation of Hackney High Street.
- Spotted a yellow Boris bike?
- 1,000 years of Borough Market.
- Kenwood should ‘drop rockers like Keane and Suede‘.
- Good roundup of creative London street art.
- TfL’s tube etiquette posters, vastly improved.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do