- Fewer parents are employed in London than the rest of the country.
- A woman has died after her mobility scooter collided with a car in Tottenham.
- Airlines warn of higher fares at Heathrow if landing charges aren’t cut.
- The Kindness Offensive turns old Latin Corner pub on Camden Road into free bookshop.
- TfL’s consulting on changes to bus routes 61, 273 and 661.
- Bus drivers are getting accessibility awareness training. Not before time.
- Choose your own adventure story on the Underground, by Alex Warren.
- London councils may have to pay £25m to help households in temporary accommodation because of the benefit cap.
- Owen Hatherley in the Guardian looks at how 1960s gentrification was used to build good council housing.
Photo: Pecking Bird, a new artwork by Gary Hume and commissioned by British Land, was officially unveiled at the corner of Hampstead Road and Brock Street today.