- The Evening Standard is running a new series on turf wars and gang crime.
- Enfield Council to mount legal challenge as units close at Chase Farm Hospital.
- Firefighters strike over pension row.
- Sewer fatbergs tackled in Kingston.
- Short vid on the gentrification of Peckham.
- Beckenham student’s Facebook hacked, and used for escort scam.
- Chain restaurant Pho backs down after asking Brockley cafe Mo Pho to change its name.
- Bad check-in delays at Heathrow Terminal 5.
- Latest cable car figures still don’t look good.
- It’s 80 years since British Museum station closed.
The Great Outdoors
- A spot of guerilla gardening in Barnet.
- And roof gardens in London are flourishing.
- The view from Primrose Hill before skyscrapers.
- Diamond Geezer completes his walk of The New River.
Other Stuff You Might Like
- Eight London shrines.
- The Old Blue Last, owned by Vice magazine, celebrates its 313th birthday.
- Inside Trellick Tower.
Image: more tube map fun, spotted by Dick Bulch in the Londonist Flickr pool.