- Man stabbed to death in Homerton High Street.
- Department of Health lodges last minute appeal against Lewisham Hospital decision.
- London Overground loses paper seasonal travelcards.
- Addison Lee suspends driver over alleged homophobic incident.
- EDL leaders charged with obstructing police over attempt to march to Woolwich.
- Photos from London Zoo’s annual animal weigh in.
- Stone Roses gigs blamed for eight-fold increase in crime around Finsbury Park.
- Residents fight back over the state of the Greenwich and Woolwich foot tunnels.
- TfL boss Peter Hendy’s found himself the subject of a Sun kiss and tell (you have to register to read the story but the headline is a classic).
- Melbourne women take exception to Boris Johnson’s university/husband comments.
- Diamond Geezer on the roundels of the District line.
- Have you seen The Lake on Union Street? Mike T added this photo to our Flickr pool.
© 2013 Londonist.