- Want to buy the old War Office? (Pictured above, by ChrisO under Creative Commons licence.)
- Questions raised over the use of terrorism powers to detain a journalist’s partner at Heathrow Airport.
- TfL wants your opinions about plans to make the buses go cashless.
- Londoners have the fastest cars in the UK.
- More than 700 seals living in the Thames.
- Brent Council’s civic centre gets a ‘holographic’ (actually just projected) receptionist.
- Meanwhile, a school in Brent apologises for an admin cock-up that lost three students their university places.
- London Southend Airport voted best in the UK…maybe now we’ll stop mocking it for not being near London.
- Rowan Moore reviews the Cheesegrater and Walkie Talkie buildings.
- Is TfL trying to kill off the District Line spur to Olympia?
- Could Charlton Athletic get a new stadium on Greeniwch Peninsula?
- Newham’s abandoned tram offices.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do