- Two people die in a house fire in Plumstead.
- Charles Saatchi gets a caution for assault.
- Emeli Sande and Ed Sheeran to headline the charity concert marking 20 years since Stephen Lawrence’s death.
- Raiders take axe to Regent Street Apple Store.
- Planning a wedding ceremony? Take it up the ArcelorMittal Orbit on the Olympic Park.
- Jean Genie lyrics up for auction in London. Or get the budget version by listening to the song and noting the lyrics down with the assistance of a pen.
- Is this Sydenham tandoori really the best takeaway in Britain?
- A neat website rounding up vanished buildings of London.
- UCL’s got its own Boxpark shop, with alternative tube maps and other graphic stuff.
- London’s top 10 shit tattoos, including a 20-year-old with a tat of Boris Johnson’s face on his thigh. What a champion.
Museums & Galleries
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do