This competition is brought to you by Wines of Argentina in partnership with Air Europa.
Incredible prize alert! Fancy immersing yourself in one night of Argentine culture then jetting off for a short break in Buenos Aires?
Cambalache: One Night in Argentina is a wine tasting event with a difference. Forget convention, snobbery and stuffy stereotypes. For two days, Wines of Argentina will transform the warehouse space of MC Motors in Dalston enabling people to experience the heart and soul of the country — eat Argentine street food, watch live street art, dance nuevo tango, learn how to speak like a Buenos Aires local and try out the off-beat art of matching wine and music.
To celebrate this fantastic sold out event Wines of Argentina, Air Europa and Home Hotel Buenos Aires have teamed up to offer one lucky reader a truly fabulous prize:
- Two tickets to the sold out Cambalache event on Wednesday 17 April from 6pm
- Two Air Europa return tickets from London to Buenos Aires (terms and conditions apply)
- Three nights accommodation at Home Hotel in Palermo Hollywood, Buenos Aires
To be in with a chance to win, simply enter your details in this form and hit submit
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
A winner will be picked at random after 5pm on Monday 15 April and notified by email.
In the event that you don’t win, you may be interested to learn it’s World Malbec Day on Wednesday 17 April and restaurants including Gaucho, Zoilo, Casa Malevo, Roast and Bar Boulud will be offering great deals, as will Majestic Wine shops.
Full terms and conditions are at the foot of this post.
Air Europa, the award-winning Latin America specialist, has over 25 years’ experience offering quality customer service. With highly competitive prices, generous baggage allowance, quick connection times and one of the world’s most modern fleet of aircraft, Air Europa continues to confirm its place as the airline of choice to Latin America.
Long-haul flights to this exciting and diverse region are served by a twice-daily service between Gatwick and the airline‘s Madrid hub. Air Europa was recently named Airline of the Year to South America and Best Economy Airline to South America, and Europe’s most punctual airline by independent organization Flightstats.
Home Hotel is THE original Boutique hotel of Buenos Aires. The first to open in the now achingly hip Palermo Hollywood district, it remains to this day a benchmark style in the Argentine capital. Frequented by visiting rock Royalty such as U2, Home (as the name suggests) is a small hotel with great, personalized service.
Home includes a restaurant where fresh local and seasonal food can be enjoyed alongside premium cocktails and, of course, amazing Argentine wines.
The Home Hotel Spa offers wellness for body and mind, with facials, body treatments and massages provided by Buenos Aires best therapists. Its outdoor heated pool is exclusively for enjoyed hotel guests and open nine months of the year. Home Hotel is a true oasis in the middle of Buenos Aires. The winner of numerous ‘Best Hotel’ accolades in the worlds top travel publications.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Only one entry per person
- Closing date Monday 15 April at 5pm
- The prize winner will be chosen at random and our decision as to the prize winner will be final
- Valid for travel from 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014
- Reservations are subject to black-out dates (Easter, Summer: From 25 June to 25 September, inclusive, Christmas: From 15 December to 15 January, inclusive and Bank Holidays weekends in UK and in Spain)
- Reservations should be made no later than 45 days prior to departure. Space subject to availability.
- The ticket(s) has no cash value and is non-endorsable, non-re-routable and valid only on Air-Europa.
- Travel must be completed before the end of the prize letter’s validity date. No extensions will be permitted.
- Liability with regards to visa, passport, and health requirements rests solely with the prize winner.
- Air Europa, S.A.U. reserves the right to cancel dates, modify or change routing without any legal implication by the prize winner against Air Europa, S.A.U., its employees and/or agents.