- Edmonton gets £15 million of flood defences.
- A progress report on the British Museum’s new wing.
- Rises to ticket prices from London’s airports will be capped over five years.
- Picky Glutton reviews (probably) all the burrito and taco places in London.
- The Charterhouse will open its doors to the public, with a visitor centre.
- Tube must run till 3am at weekends, and Crossrail and Thameslink should be 24 hour, says report.
- Simon Jenkins on London’s tall buildings. Again.
- Could Wenger leave Arsenal at the end of the season?
- Exceptional old photos of the Thames.
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do