- It’s been a weekend of protests: against cutbacks at Whittington hospital…
- …downgrading services at Lewisham hospital…
- …closing fire stations…
- …and housing benefit changes, the so-called bedroom tax.
- Inquest into the death of a prisoner, jailed for stealing a gingerbread man during the riots, opens Monday.
- At Snaresbrook tube station, passengers are being told how full trains are. That’s brilliant.
- East London imams have got together to raise awareness of domestic abuse.
- Thames Clippers Blackfriars-Putney service starts 2 April.
Christmas in London
Books & Poetry
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do