- Boris Johnson plans new Ultra Low Emission Zone…
- …which could result in motorbike ban.
- Sales of supercars are down as bankers and hedge fund managers buy fewer fast motors.
- Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets/The muttering retreats Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels/And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells.Letter from TS Eliot found in archives at Queen Mary, University of London.
- Six further arrests in phone-hacking investigation.
- Shoreditch Shakespeare: planning applications put in for The Curtain and The Theatre to build new theatres.
- Campaign for research on tube dust reveals plans for ‘tunnel cleaning train’ this year.
© 2013 Londonist.