- That damaged Rothko painting could take up to 18 months to repair.
- Bye bye Earls Court.
- Girl knocked out in unprovoked Plaistow attack.
- Should The London Pub gain World Heritage Status? (That’s the traditional London pub, collectively speaking, and not the charmless ‘The London Pub’ on Woburn Place.)
- Did you know the laptop was effectively invented in Kentish Town?
- Rafael Benitez set to become Chelsea’s 812th manager in 10 years.
- UCL and BBC sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. (Or, put another way, collaborating on a wide programme of R&D activity.)
- Nice piece exploring London as a top setting for fantasy novels.
- The London locations from the film of A Clockwork Orange.
- Blimey, Time Out beat us to an alternative Tube map…this one shows the cost of renting around different stations.
- Welcome to Facebook, Greenwich Foot Tunnel.
Best Of London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do