- A police officer died on duty in pursuit of a suspect in Belsize Park last night
- In an unrelated story, morale at the Met is getting worse
- A Chelsea fan has been arrested over alleged racist gestures at last week’s Manchester United match
- Ten people were arrested for public order offences at the anti-capitalist protest at Parliament last night
- AEG are taking on the Hyde Park Live contract promising six “innovative” summer gigs next year
- Oxford Street lit up last night (love it or hate it?) more Christmas lights are coming.
- London Poppy Day raised £765,000
- Transport nerdery: London’s new orbital railway will be complete on 9 December
- Map geekery: four literary London maps
© 2013 Londonist.