- The Regent Street Cinema, site of Britain’s first public film screening in 1896, wins a restoration grant.
- 10,000 Muslims protest outside Google HQ over the mocking of Islam on YouTube.
- Elderly care differs markedly across the boroughs.
- A women only private members’ club is to open in Belgravia.
- London can host the Olympics again within 20 years, says Rogge.
- London 2012 Gold medalist Sophie Christiansen looks at London transport’s accessibility for those in wheelchairs.
- A man is killed by a Tube train at South Harrow station.
- What the hell is going on with the Greenwich and Woolwich foot tunnels?
- The BAA name will vanish as Heathrow and other airports run themselves.
Image: A new-look St Paul’s by SelsdonPJS in the Londonist Flickr pool.