- Ken Livingstone suggested Jewish Londoners were unlikely to vote Labour because of their wealth, a letter leaked to the Jewish Chronicle reveals.
- Fabrice Muamba was “in effect dead” for 78 minutes following on-pitch collapse.
- Money from Budget to improve dangerous cycle junctions.
- Speaking of which, the driver whose lorry hit a Times reporter, leaving her in a coma, has been charged.
- Boris Johnson vows to rustle up 200,000 new jobs if re-elected.
- A new Olympic threat: measles.
- A high-speed French train arrived at St Pancras earlier today.
- Butcher trained at Smithfield gets his taste buds insured.
- Forgotten Londoner: Frank Harris, editor, prisoner and pornographer.
Photo / FJC37