We're looking for a bright, London-savvy intern with great communication skills for a three-month paid placement in our commercial team.
With a sharp eye for detail, a willingness to get stuck-in, and an ability to spot what needs doing, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks — from fielding email enquiries to designing sales communications and talking to existing and potential Londonist advertisers on the phone and in person.
Alongside excellent written and spoken English, you should be highly-organised with great computer skills and be confident using Word, Excel and Google Mail.
If you are energetic, passionate about London, eager to learn and want to join our small fast-paced team in our Shoreditch office then fill out the form below.
Deadline for applications: 12 January
What do we want an intern to do?
- Manage our advertising enquiries inbox
- Support our experienced sales team
- Talk to clients on the phone and in person about our advertising packages
- Clearly explain the benefits of advertising with Londonist
- Research companies and organisations that would benefit from working with Londonist
Who and what are we looking for?
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Londonist.com, the topics we cover and our social media presence
- A good knowledge of and enthusiasm for London's cultural calendar
- Confidence in communicating the value that Londonist can provide to a wide range of people and organisations
The full time paid internship will start in January/February and last for a minimum of three months.