England's Lionesses have made it to the semi-final of the Women's World Cup, and will take on USA on Tuesday 2 July at 8pm. Here's a quick rundown of London venues that have confirmed they're screening the match. Know anywhere else? Help your fellow football fans out by leaving a comment.
Where to watch the Women's World Cup semi finals in central London
- Nordic Bar, Fitzrovia: Bit awkward, as England just knocked Norway out of the tournament, but you can still see the Lionesses in action on four big screens, with beer, wine and cocktails readily available.
- Greenwood, Victoria: An upmarket sports bar, with decent food options — think bar bites, burgers and pizzas.
- The Barley Mow, Westminster: A sport-centric pub that offers the option of booking an area in the main bar to watch the match.
- The Speaker, Victoria: The screen's not the biggest, so we'd recommend arriving in plenty of time — and mind those chandeliers with your goal celebrations.
- Waxy O'Connor's, Soho: An Irish pub with four bars over six floors, so probably your best bet for finding a seat.
Pubs and bars screening the Women's World Cup semi final in east London
- The Book Club, Shoreditch where female football community This Fan Girl will be watching along with The Festival of Football — details TBC at time of writing.
- Bar Kick, Shoreditch: A football-centric pub with team scarves hanging from the ceiling, and screens aplenty for watching the match.
- Skylight at Tobacco Dock is screening the match without sound throughout the whole rooftop venue, and with sound on Level 9.
- The Long Arm Pub & Brewery, Shoreditch. As well as screening the match, The Long Arm has created a special limited edition beer called The Lionesses Roar. Better yet, if England get all the way to the final and end up lifting the trophy, the whole tank of the stuff will be given away for free.
Screenings of the Women's World Cup semi finals in north London
- The Euston Flyer, Euston: A Fuller's pub in easy walking distance of several stations, with a typical pub fare food menu and the option to book a table.
- Boxpark Wembley, Wembley: The GlowBox Room at the newest Boxpark will show the match on a large screen with sound. Excellent food options available from the venue's food and drink vendors. Book in advance.
Screenings of the Women's World Cup semi finals in south London
- Battersea Park: Wandsworth Council and the Mayor of London have joined forces to screen the match at The Bowling Green at the centre of Battersea Park. Entry is free, but bring cash or cards for the bar and street food traders. The event opens at 12pm, with Wimbledon screened until 7.30pm - then the prematch coverage takes over.
- Flat Iron Square is showing the match as part of its Summer of Sport. An excellent choice if the sun's shining on the day.
- Clapham Grand, Clapham: Pub/events venue Clapham Grand livestreams the match on a 25" screen — advance booking recommended.
- The Belle Vue, Clapham: Local pub screening all matches, and another one that's brewed a special Lioness beer.
Screenings of the Women's World Cup semi finals in west London
Know of anywhere? Let us know in the comments.
These chains are showing it as various locations around the capital. Check with individual venues for details.