- Transport for London offers to pay for the funerals of the seven Croydon tram crash victims...
- ...while it's been confirmed that the tram was travelling three and a half times the speed limit.
- Mayor of London tasks TfL with helping overturn the Heathrow Airport third runway decision.
- 'Bored' schoolboy spent two months away from home, sleeping rough in cities including London.
- Google plans new London headquarters, to employ 7,000.
- If Beefeaters don't mind tall developments going up around the Tower, why should anyone else?
- The US Embassy will become a Qatari-financed luxury hotel (FT.com subscription needed).
- Notting Hill could be getting a 1,000 seat arts venue.
- You can now tour London's Victorian sewers without needing to put on waders and a nose peg.
- A Tudor document of payment to a black court trumpeter.
- 'Trapped squirrel' delays trains.
London News Roundup: Mayor Asks TfL To Help Overturn Heathrow Decision
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 16 November 2016