- Some idiots hurled a lit firework into an Overground train, causing a stampede.
- Two Pentonville Prison inmates are on the run after leaving decoy mannequins in their beds.
- The pet shop used in *that* Monty Python sketch has still not ceased to be.
- Idiots on bikes risk life and limb by jumping red light in central London.
- Cold? It's going to get colder.
- Time to take back North Woolwich from the 'hideous cockney bosom' of Newham?
- Wacky Races comes to life in the London to Brighton Veteran Car Run.
- And here's a bonus pic of an 'astronaut' either doing a publicity stunt, or about to get fired by NASA:
London News Roundup: Prisoners Leave Mannequins In Beds, Escape From Pentonville
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 08 November 2016