- Mayor to invest £875m in cleaning up London's air.
- Leaked letter shows now-Transport Secretary Chris Grayling opposed devolution of London's suburban trains, to keep them "out of the clutches of any future Labour mayor".
- Video of two men knife fighting in north London is released.
- "I fell in love. Other markets can’t begin to compare": people's memories of Camden Town.
- Does this photo really show soul legend Marvin Gaye partying in Deptford?
- Joe Strummer's getting a blue plaque.
- Well this is just lovely.
London News Roundup: Transport Sec Wanted To Keep Trains 'Out Of Labour Mayor's Clutches'
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 07 December 2016