- Mayor of London sets out stall for 90,000 "genuinely affordable" London homes.
- Children's Christmas presents stolen from Paddington hospital.
- 'Rogue employee' blamed for stocking 'Nazi-themed' smoothie in a trendy Old Street café.
- 92% of London's domestic burglars get away with it.
- Lewisham and Southwark residents have the fastest rising disposable incomes in the country.
- Designs for the new Woolwich ferries announced.
- British artist claims Chinese version of her sundial is a flagrant rip-off.
- How Mr Selfridge pestered and pestered London Underground for a Selfridges tube station.
- Love and death in West Dulwich.
London News Roundup: East London Café Slammed For 'Swastika' Smoothie
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 29 November 2016