- Mayor of London promises to crack down on London's gender pay gaps including those at TfL and the Met.
- Londoner punched in the face 'because she was from London'.
- By giving Heathrow's third runway the go-ahead, the government has put huge pressure on its own emissions promises.
- Video footage of schoolkids' attack on south London police officers is released.
- Punk legend's son to set fire to £5m worth of punk memorabilia in either Chelsea, Brixton or Camden.
- The Grosvenors' descendents still own more than half of Mayfair and Belgravia.
- Rail roundup!
- While stocks last.
London News Roundup: £5m Of Punk Memorabilia To Be Burned This Weekend
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 25 November 2016