- Happy Christmas from Southern, y'all.
- Are hundreds of London pharmacies about to close?
- Numerous London branches of Wahaca close, after hundreds of people are afflicted with vomiting illness.
- An 'Airbnb law' is on the cards for London.
- Olympic stadium chairman quits.
- 'Kafka-esque nightmare' for bus passenger fined £750 for fare evasion — even though the driver let him on — comes to an end.
- Political commentator Owen Jones tweets picture of taxi driver who 'almost knocked him off' his bike....
- ...speaking of which, have you got what it take to be a (nice) cabbie?
London News Roundup: Southern Rail Staff To Strike Over Christmas
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 03 November 2016