- The running of suburban London trains will not be devolved to TfL.
- A man has died after being shot in the head in Fulham last night.
- There were delays and cancellations at London airports this morning due to the fog.
- Cricket commentator Johnny Dennis, known as the 'voice of Lord's', has died.
- Damage caused by flooding in Islington yesterday could take six months to repair and cost tens of millions of pounds.
- Waterloo was the busiest railway station in Britain in the 2015-2016 year, with 9 of the 10 busiest stations in London.
- Following a consultation, TfL is proceeding with planned changes to bus routes on Tottenham Court Road.
- Yesterday Islington, today Kensington & Chelsea.
London News Roundup: TfL Will Not Take Over Suburban Rail Services
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 06 December 2016