- 100 people were evacuated from Angel this morning after a burst water main caused flooding.
- The capsule which sent astronaut Tim Peake into space will go on display at Science Museum next year.
- Expect chaos as Southern and London Underground strikes coincide this week.
- Happy 250th anniversary, Christie's.
- After all this chilly weather, it's about to get warmer than Madrid.
- A vegan restaurant in Brixton has refused to accept the new £5 notes following the news that they contain animal fat.
- American author Janie Johnson has been criticised for tweeting that London is "gone" and "all Islamic".
- More than £40,00 has been raised to replace stolen Christmas presents which were donated for sick children at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington.
- Want to go hunting for treasure on the banks of the Thames? That could cost you £32 soon.
- Sadiq Khan has pledged to spend £770m on cycling initiatives during his time in office.
- Some say hipsters are driving up London house prices...
- ...while others blame the Crossrail effect.
- Why building more homes won't solve London's housing crisis.
London News Roundup: Tim Peake Spacecraft To Go On Display In London
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 05 December 2016